Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
CAPENI XXI, S.L.
Ctra. de Castiello, 537, nº 19 | 33394 Gijón | Asturias – Spain
Tel: +34 627 077 768
What data are logged when you visit the Website?
The Server registers your public IP address, operating system and browser, anonymously. If you use the contact forms you must indicate data such as name, surname and email address.
For What purposes are we going to treat your personal data?
* Respond to your queries and requests.
* Manage the requested services.
* Send You commercial information, when you authorize it expressly.
How long are we going to keep your personal data?
The period of conservation of your personal data varies according to the purpose of your treatment.
* The data necessary for the fulfillment of the contractual relationship, commercial and fiscal management, will be retained at least while there is legal obligation for its withholding.
* Data that are not subject to this legal withholding may be deleted when you revoke the consent granted for your treatment.
What is the legitimation for the treatment of your data?
Do we Include personal data from third parties?
No, as a general rule we only deal with the data provided by the headlines. If you provide data from third parties, in advance, you must inform and request their consent to such persons, otherwise we exempt from any liability for the breach of this requirement.
Do we treat child data?
We don’t treat underage data. In that case you must refrain from facilitating them. You should also not provide data from third parties under age. CAPENI XXI, S.L. disclaims any responsibility for the breach of this measure.
Will we make communications by electronic means?
It will Only be done to manage your requests, if it is one of the means of contact that has provided us. You will Only receive commercial announcements if you expressly authorize them.
What security measures do we apply?
The Web site uses security systems like firewalls, access control and cryptographic mechanisms, all in order to avoid attacks, unauthorized accesses and to provide security to the data traffic.
The Web site employs secure TLS data transmission protocols and RSA 2048 encryption algorithm. When You browse our website, the personal data or passwords you enter on the forms are encrypted to provide an adequate level of security.
Which recipients will your data be communicated To?
Your personal data may be communicated to the administration agencies and the competent of the State authorities in compliance with the legal provisions in force. They can also communicate to collaborating entities responsible for the treatment necessary for the execution of contractual agreements such as consultancies, hosting services and e-mail. With them, we maintain agreements aimed at ensuring strict compliance with the principles of protection of personal data required through the European regulation RGPD.
Except for other legal provisions, your data will not be transferred to third parties, nor will any other countries transfer or be used for the elaboration of profiles.
What rights do you have?
* Know If we are dealing with your data.
* Access your personal data.
* Request the rectification of your data if they are inaccurate.
* Request the deletion of your data if they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or if you withdraw the consent granted.
* Request the limitation of the treatment of your data, in some cases, in which case we only keep them in accordance with the current regulations.
* Carry your data, which will be provided in a structured format, common use or mechanical reading.
* Make a complaint to the Spanish Agency of Data Protection or competent control authority, if you think we have not served you properly.
* Revoke consent for any treatment.
If you modify any data, we thank you for communicating to keep them up to date.
You can exercise these rights by sending a postal mail to the address of the responsible or an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, taking into account that you must credit your identity by electronically signed document or by submitting a copy of your DNI or Passport.
Ctra. de Castiello, 537, nº 19
33394 Gijon – Asturias – Spain
(+34) 627 077 768